Monday, January 16, 2012

boredom spread thin

People keep telling me I have a sense of humor.
I look around and wonder what drugs they are taking.
If this is funny to you, please get in the line on the left,
you will get a booby prize.
If I am boring you, go shoot yourself now, as this is downhill from here.

And speaking of boredom, I read a quote the other day
that said that boredom is rage spread thin.
I've never really thought of boredom as something soft
and creamy to go on toast, but I can see it happening.

To the waitress at Jim's: Yes, I'll have the eggs over easy,
and wheat toast, boredom on the side, please.

I'm trying this next time. She will probably give me that look
that reminds me I am from a different planet. I need this sort
of thing in my life.

nanu nanu


--bruised orange

No comments:

Post a Comment